Monday, November 29, 2010

Dear Customers and followers

As we have announced in the article posted at Oct. 10th, our company SOS-Nebula closes its business and we have already removed all of our product off our main store and branches.
This is the last posting.


SOS-Nebula was established in Summer of 2007.
Our owner Eri Carfagno raised her company to merchandise network with more than 40 branches in all around SL.

I, EllyErie Eddenbaum started SL in 2009 and joined SOS-Nebula in the begining of 2010.
I learned many things not only about SL but also business and advertising.
I wanted to repay to my employer and help her so I made proposal of starting English blog for advertisement.

I wonder if this blog has worked well with my poor English but it is a meaningful activity for me. I would like to thank our owner Eri, my assistant blogger miu and other staff who helped me.
I would also like to thank all of our customers, readers and followers of this blog.
I will be glad so much if you talked to me when you see my avi in world.



Love,                          

EllyErie Eddenbaum
SOS-Nebula Chief Blogger